Today we had our second day of class, which was just as good as the first, but despite a good night sleep we were both ready for a few cups of coffee at the break. In this town, everyone walks everywhere and the scenery is great so the 2km walk to class is a great start to the day. After class we went to a zoo for snakes and a few frogs. The guy that ran it was gung-ho about anything that slithered and had a pretty good collection of his own. There are some pretty dangerous snakes in the neighborhood, but he assured us that they rarely have problems in the towns (although one classroom found a coral snake hanging out inside last week).
We´re starting to get to know the town a bit better, and have a favorite restaurant to sit a have a cerveza when the day is out. It´s called the Walgeria. Tomorrow we´l l be starting the medical spanish in the afternoon for a few hours, which will make for a long day, but a productive one. It´s 6pm right now and I can speak for both of us when I say we are just about ready to hit the hey...
kenton and rachele
2 comments:
BUONA NOTTE BEGLIS! (not spanish)
I think I may be in love with your blog. I miss you guys, but I hope you love your time there! Buy me something authentic and expensive!
<3<3<3
Adios muchachas.
Enjoy!
What a great adventure!
Godetevi gli studi!
la Mamma
Post a Comment